Editing Spike Location
From Geospike DocWiki
Revision as of 04:06, 8 January 2014 by Paludis
After making a spike, it is possible to edit the coordinates to be different to the phone's GPS coordinates.
Steps to edit a spike's location manually
- On the spike screen, press the Edit button in the top right navigation bar. The spike editing screen will appear.
- Scroll down, and tap the map.
- On the map screen, either search for the location by tapping the magnifying glass OR scroll to a place on the map and press and hold to drop a pin anywhere you want.
- Tap the search result pin or manually dropped pin, and a popup will appear. For Apple maps, tap the blue arrow. For other maps, tap the speech bubble. A menu will appear.
- Tap "Use as spike's location"
- Go back to the spike editing screen, and press save in the top right navigation bar.